Welcome to Goldex

can be produced from two different raw materials, sugar beet and sugar cane. In Europe, sugar is manufactured from both, and the two models have co-existed since the early 1800s. A competing sweetener, isogulcose, manufactur

ed from cereals, now also plays a role in the European sugar market.

Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), sugarcane is the world's largest crop. In 2012 it

s for 80% of the sugar produced in the world; the majority of the remaining 20% is made from sugar beet. In Europe, however, the situation is the opposite: currently, cane sugar accounts for 15-20% of the supply whilst beet sugar prod

Site Visitor

Copyright @ 2013 goldexoman.web design oman

Newsroom | Investors | Careers  |  Webmail